Wednesday, February 16, 2011

Tortilla Soup

Just wanted to give a shout out to The Pioneer Woman!  I love her blog.  I love her recipes.  And I think she is about the cutest thing ever when she's on The Today Show cooking up some treat in under 3 minutes.  One of these days when I'm less concerned about calories, I am going to make her cinnamon rolls, because... ummm... they look insanely good!  

Even though it's February, so many of the days have been so warm that I almost believe it's summertime.  It makes me crave swimming pools, margaritas and salsa, and tortilla soup.  I LOVE a good bowl of tortilla soup.  With all of that cilantro and avocado, it's so fresh and yummy!  But the sad thing is that Todd doesn't like it AT ALL, so it's pointless to make it.  I have to just settle for ordering it at On The Border.    

But last week I decided to try out PW's tortilla soup.  Just look at it.


Scrumptious, right?  I followed the recipe exactly like it said here.  And let me just say, Todd was converted :)

2 comments:

  1. I saw this on her blog, too! Now I'm super excited to try it!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing Lauren! I am always looking for new recipes. :D

    ReplyDelete