Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catch Up Post #1 (Fall)

OK, here we go!  Since the last pictures that I uploaded from my camera were from Cooper's birthday, it only makes sense that the next batch of photos were from Baylor Homecoming, which took place in early November... you know, nearly SIX months ago!  Here are some things we were up to in November and December.
I hardly recognize this kid!  He looks so different now- he's so much taller and slimmer.  His cheeks are smaller and his hair is bigger!
 These little buddies might all live in Penland together one year!
Go Bears!
Someone is looking ready for a nap in this picture!
 Sailor Bear might just be my favorite.  And seriously, what a year for Baylor Athletics!
Making salt dough ornaments with Daddy.  I will treasure those little handprints always! 
 Sweet Cooper at Thanksgiving.  His little shirt is made up of turkey feather "handprints."  One day those little hands are going to look like big kid hands, and that is just not something I'm ready for!
 We went to the Baylor v. Texas Tech game at Cowboy's Stadium, which was AMAZING by the way.  Bumped into so many Baylor friends.  Got on the Jumbotron.  Got on TV.  Sat on row 3 the 50 yard line- not even lying!
 See RG3 right there (No. 10)?  It was pretty incredible to watch a Heisman Trophy winner play!
 Aunt Momo and Coops.
 Mama and Coops.  No doubt it is way past his bedtime in this picture- boy is looking kind of delirious!



1 comment:

  1. Oh, I'm reminded that I wanted to do the salt dough ornaments thing and forgot...I HAVE to do that this year! How precious!

    ReplyDelete