Thursday, April 26, 2012

Catch Up Post #3 (Spring!)

I did a terrible job of documenting the biggest thing we did this year: sell our house, move into an apartment by Baylor, and start the process of building a new home right across the street from some of our best friends!  This seriously is such a dream come true- and a gift from God that I will be praising Him for forever!  So between all of the packing, unpacking, and settling in, I completely forgot about documenting anything!  Thankfully, I did manage to get a picture of this cutie's little pink tooshie when we put together a Valentine's Day present for Daddy!
I love you from the "bottom" of my heart!
Mr. Coops took his first trip to the driving range.  
He had a lot of fun roaming around while Todd and I took turns hitting balls.
We still might need to work on some golf etiquette though!  He was pretty loud and excitable!
He loved dumping out the bucket and putting the balls back in.  He has such a methodical personality!
A few weekends ago Meg and I did a 5K up in Ardmore while Todd did a Half Marathon.
Let's be honest, I jog/walked.
It wasn't Todd's greatest run ever, to say the least, but I was way more impressed with the fact that he FINISHED a hot, crampy, unexpectedly difficult run than if he had the race of his life.
So Go, Todd, Go!!!  We are proud of you!
We celebrated Easter.  Bummer that there's nothing Jesus-y in Cooper's Easter basket, but I guess it's okay.  Jesus still delights in Cooper bouncing his ball and eating animal crackers.
Mama should have thought ahead and put on other jammies besides his Christmas pjs.
We hunted Easter eggs at The Gibson's house.
I love this kid!  Thanks Susu and Pops for Cooper's Easter outfit!
Sweetest group of friends!
I'm so thankful for these amazing friends!

No comments:

Post a Comment