Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Worst Family Photos Ever.

First of all, I have several blog posts on their way!  These past few months have been busy, busy, busy, and I've been pretty unmotivated when it comes to taking photos, uploading them to the computer, and writing about what we've been up to.  Before I get to some "real posts," please have a look at some of our worst family photos.

Nantucket, Summer 2011
 Baylor Football, Fall 2011
 Homecoming, Fall 2011
 More Baylor Football, Fall 2011
 Christmas on 5th, Winter 2011
(My personal favorite) Christmas on 5th, Winter 2011 Booger Pick
 Easter, Spring 2012
Prayers for good family photos appreciated.

2 comments:

  1. So maybe Cooper hasn't figured out family photos yet, but you and Todd look great :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am laughing sooo so hard right now.

    ReplyDelete