Tuesday, April 24, 2012

Catch Up Post #2 (Christmas)

We had a great Christmas this year, and thoroughly tried to really savor our last Christmas in our house on La Porte.  I remember our holiday "decorating" last year for Christmas pretty much consisted of me sitting in a chair and watching Todd dress up the Christmas tree while I fed our then 4 week old Cooper.  I can't believe how much can change in a year!  Little man was a HUGE help this year!
 Of course he wanted to sip on hot chocolate with Mommy & Daddy while we decorated!
 I love this picture of my boy!  Such joy!  I always wonder what must be going on in that little mind!
 Christmas on 5th Street with friends
There was a little petting zoo set up for the kids!  So fun!  Next year we will get there way early though because it was so crowded!
 I love his little George Washington curls.
 He actually did pretty good with the Christmas tree, only pulling off a few ornaments!
 But of course, he'd eat them as soon as he got them off.
 We did Christmas with my mom, Buddy, and Megan the weekend before Christmas!
Todd worked for about 4 hours trying to put together Coop's Little Tikes car.  It was so worth it though, because Cooper is obsessed with it!
 This next picture cracks me up.  Sweet Ellie and Blake.  Poor awkward Cooper, kind of looking like Cousin Eddie from the Griswolds.
 Of course the boys had to match their pjs and slippers!
(Of course) Ellie wanted to act out the Christmas story, so she directed everyone.  I love her little creative mind! I think Susu is Joseph and Stephen in a donkey?
Mary and the Three Wise Men.
The week after Memphis, we went to Houston to do Christmas with my dad, but I left my camera in Waco, so no pics.  Boo boo boo. 

I think I have one- maybe two- more posts to do and then we are back on track!  Yahoo!!

No comments:

Post a Comment